Schism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Warlock]Murinka

4 posters

Go down

[Warlock]Murinka Empty [Warlock]Murinka

Post by Krimich Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:56 pm

* Character name:Murina
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Character class:Warlock
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Real life age:14
* Where do you live:Czech Republick,Breclav
* We raid from 19:00 till 23:00 can u attend that?: yes i can
* Can u attend 3-4 raids per week? yes i can np
* We are now doing Instances for progress, so will be alot wipe raids, u are not gonna whine about whipes?? : Well... ill try to not whine about wipes
* Insert Your Armory Link here : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Murinka
* Do you have any real-life occupation: Im student and i play football
* Have you been in any other guilds? If yes, why did you leave? I was in Sleeping alliance", i have left it at lvl 70, cos it was low lvl guild. then i moved to "Order of Phoenix" (With my guildmates Lovely, Gryzly and Nekross) and suddenly the guild have been disbanded.
* Have you installed Deadly Boss Mods and KTM ? Ye, i have both, but old version, but if it will be necessary, i can download new versions very fast (it will take few minutes).
* Why do you want to join Schism? : Because i have some friends there and i wanna to be in good progressive guild and i heard about the schism that is has very good progress
* What Experience you got with tk,ssc,za: Im novice
* Tell us something about yourself: I dont know, what to say about me, just ask me some questions. Ill try to aswer all

Krimich
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

[Warlock]Murinka Empty Re: [Warlock]Murinka

Post by Lovelybeauty Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:57 pm

Hello friend, i hope i will se you soon in schism Very Happy GL
Lovelybeauty
Lovelybeauty
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-11

http://www.darktemplars.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by Acidemia Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:19 am

I'm not the classleader, so i don't really have anything to say :-)
But i would however like to know how long u have been lvl 70?

And as a bonus question: What is e^0?

Acidemia
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Krimich Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:27 am

i have 70 2months but i 1months dont play !

Krimich
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Karpis Tue May 06, 2008 3:11 pm

Declined

Your gear is too low for TK and SSC .

Spell hit rating 16 -.- and damage not enough
Karpis