Schism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yelem - Draenei Hunter

2 posters

Go down

Yelem - Draenei Hunter Empty Yelem - Draenei Hunter

Post by Reika Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:27 am

* Character name: Yelem
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Character class: Draenei
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Real life age: 19
* Where do you live: Finland
* We raid from 19:00 till 23:00 can u attend that?: Yes
* Can u attend 3-4 raids per week? Ofcourse
* Insert Your Armory Link here : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Sylvanas&n=Yelem
* Do you have any real-life occupation: Yes
* Have you been in any other guilds? If yes, why did you leave? I have been in a few, but they have broken / disbanded.
* Have you installed Deadly Boss Mods and KTM ? "answer"
* Why do you want to join Schism? : I enjoy raiding alot so thats the main reason, I also know Reika from the guild.
* What Experience you got with raids?
I got experience from Za, Kara, TK
* Tell us something about yourself: I'm a simple friendly guy who likes raiding!

Reika
Private
Private

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Yelem - Draenei Hunter Empty Re: Yelem - Draenei Hunter

Post by Blackelv Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:47 am

Heey Very Happy sorry m8 but we are full on hunters atm..

I hope u'll find somthing else Very Happy GL

Blackelv
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down